Find your future partner!
For the first time at Partnership for Life Inven2 will organize a one-to-one meeting session where we invite companies, startups, investors and academia. Use the opportunity to meet for 15 minutes with other experts within pharma, biotech and medtech.
- Expand your knowledge
- Exchange competence
- Extend your network
- Identify possible areas for collaboration
- 14th of February, 14:00-18:00, at Latter during the Partnership for Life conference
- More information about the Partnership for Life program and how to sign up for the conference here
We use Brella Software for the one-to-one meeting session. Find researchers, entrepreneurs or companies that match your interest and book meetings ahead of the event.
Download app (iOS or Android) and use join code: Partnershipforlife or sign in for the web version using this link.
1) Sign in/register with your LinkedIn account (recommended) or create Brella-account
2) Choose your interests and Brella will match you with other attendees
3) You are ready to schedule meetings.
For researchers at UiO /OUS and companies looking to collaborate with academia:
Inven2 is here to help you find relevant collaboration partners. Please contact email@example.com.
Inven2 is an innovation company owned by the University of Oslo and Oslo University Hospital responsible for commercializing research results from our owners. Our goal is to make research benefit society and to contribute to value creation.
Some of the companies interested in collaboration:
Why collaborate with Abbvie?
- AbbVie is dedicated to carefully evaluating every partnership and technology presented to us, and our licensing professionals thoughtfully manage each opportunity and inquiry we receive
- Bring us an idea and we’ll work with you to develop research plans with clearly defined objectives that will advance your research
- Our research teams are highly collaborative and seek to work with motivated investigators who bring complementary skills
- AbbVie is willing to bring our internal R&D expertise to bear, where appropriate, to advance collaborations
- AbbVie has extensive experience in establishing fruitful relationships and will work to address the needs of investigators and institutions in setting up agreements
Areas of interest: Oncology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Hepatology, Medical Chemistry & Platform Chemistry Technologies and Biologics.
Pfizers formål er å utvikle og levere legemidler som kan gi pasienter betydelig bedre livskvalitet.
I Norge har vi satt som vår visjon å være en bidragsyter til riktig legemiddelbruk.
Pfizer er blant verdens største internasjonale, forskningsbaserte legemiddelselskaper.
Vi har over 100 ulike legemidler og produkter på det norske markedet. I Norge er vi 90 ansatte med hovedkontor på Lysaker i Oslo.
I tillegg til egen forskning og utvikling, har vi også et bredt samarbeide med forskere og forskningsbaserte firma både i Norge og internasjonalt. Våre hovedinteresseområder er:
- Onkologi (Cell cycle, Targeted drugs, Immuno-oncology)
- Kardiovaskulær og metabolsk sykdom (CV/Met Risk factors, Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, Heart failure)
- Vaksiner (High impact ID Vx, Maternal Vx, Cancer vaccines)
- Inflammasjon og Immunologi (Rheumatology, Gastrointestinal, Medical dermatology)
- Neurodegenerative sykdommer (Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, Symptomatic relief)
- Sjeldne sykdommer (Hematology, Neuro-muscular diseases, Gene therapy)
I tillegg er vi interesserte i utvikling og samarbeide om diagnostikk og teknologi relatert til våre prioriterte satsningsområder.
We know that innovation doesn’t happen in isolation, so we partner with others around the world, including academia, governments, industry and scientific organisations to access the best science and contribute complementary technologies, know-how and molecules.
We partner with like-minded science-led organisations that share an unrelenting focus on scientific quality, smart risk-taking, and good decision-making. We are interested in pursuing a range of opportunities that have a clear strategic fit with our portfolio and commercial capabilities.
Our main areas of interest are: Cardiovascular & Metabolic diseases; oncology; respiratory & autoimmunity; infection, vaccines & neuroscience; personalised healthcare and technology.