Inven2’s role and responsibilities
Inven2 is responsible for managing the agreement and financial aspects of clinical trials and industry cooperation that is funded in whole or in part by industry.
Inven2 is responsible for the clinical trials of nine health trusts (HF) in the South-Eastern Norway Regional Health Authority and at the University Hospital of Northern Norway:
Inven2 is responsible for the following hospitals
Inven2 manages the following agreement types on behalf of the health trusts:
- Clinical Trials Agreements for testing of pharmaceuticals
- Clinical Study Agreements for testing of medical devices
- Non-interventional Study Agreements, i.e. observation and register studies
- Agreements for the national coordinator role
- Pre-clinical studies
- Cooperation and Service Agreements
- Hospital-initiated studies with financial contribution from industry
Our web-based ‘Research Information Form’ must be filled in in order to submit a new industry-funded trial to Inven2. Hospital staff can use the form to submit hospital-initiated trials that receive external funding. Hospital staff can use the form to submit hospital-initiated trials that receive external funding.